Monday, October 20, 2008

To begin...

I've avoided the blog thing for awhile now. I've always said it is rather ridiculous, however it does serve some good purposes. I pretty consistently read a friend's blog, The Southeastern Sports Blog. He does quite a nice job. A friend of his helps with it but I don't know his friend. I also keep up with a girl I used to teach with at The Boudreaux's. I use her blog to keep up with her son Ethan who just this summer turned 1 year old.

I plan to post a lot of different stuff on this blog. I would like to it to serve as a place for personal reflection, political commentary, tech-geek-speak, and photo sharing. Now that life is getting up in the years I think it would be nice to have a blog so my friends can keep up in their free time.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

I love it! I'm excited that I get to keep up with the boy I use to teach with!